THIS INFO IS ACCURATE AS OF DECEMBER 28 1012. IT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN THE FUTURE.
If you’re interested in purchasing art from me, please use THIS PAGE.
If you need examples of my art to choose from, there’s a small selection here for you to look through.
Terms, Rules and Conditions For Clients
One, as commissioned artwork is my FULL TIME JOB, NOT A HOBBY, I work on a scale of time-based pay plus base price. My hourly wage is minimum ($8.50) and my base price is 10$ for personal (non-professional) illustration commissions. This is the very lowest I can offer, which means the cheaper it is, the less time I will spend on it.
If you look through this link, you can see all the commissions I have completed over the year. I have a log of how much each cost and the time used to complete each piece. I will give you a VERY accurate estimate on what you will get for the hours you pay for if you link me a piece from there.
Two, I have a very strict method of payment and work scheduling.
If you were to commission me for a piece, here is the method in which it will be delivered and paid for:
- Client proposes a budget to work with.
- I detail the amount of work I could get done with that budget.
- If agreed, I create a sketch for the client.
- At this point, the client can choose to accept, reject, or change the sketch (once).
- If accepted or changed until accepted, client pays proposed budget.
- Work is completed using at very least the hours paid for. If I go overtime, I will not charge. I do accept tips though.
Last, and this is perhaps most important, RIGHTS AND USAGE.
I do offer Homestuck based commissions. However the usage is PERSONAL and rights are retained by the IP owner (which in this case falls to Andrew Hussie/What Pumpkin). He/They may do as he/they please with the piece, even though you paid for it. It is also subject to removal at his/their request if usage is found to be outside the scope of personal use or unauthorized reproduction occurs.
However, if you commission a piece that does not fall strictly under the Homestuck IP, YOU retain all rights to the piece, given that it is your creation and idea. This means that you have the ability to post it where you please and do as you wish with it, including making a profit from it by selling derivative works, prints, etc. Credit is not necessary, either. The piece is yours for all intents and purposes.
So are you still with me after all that? Okay. A few final notes.
- If you send me an inquiry, I will get back to you within 24 hours, guaranteed. If I do not respond, I did not receive your message and you should send it again.
- I accept PayPal ONLY. (bidelle@gmail)
- I gladly accept donations.
Thank you so much for your interest. It means a lot to me!